Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
If you are looking for a Christian themed 2014 & 2015 Daily Planner, I’m pleased to recommend Homemaker’s Friend Daily Planner. I’ve used many planners throughout my years and this one I like quite a bit more than the rest! I love the inspirational sayings and the Bible verses inside! The suggestion from the author Sue Hooley to use a pencil to jot down numerous things like appointments, activities, menu plans, and more makes things easier and allows for flexibility in times of business. We all know life can be pretty unpredictable at times so I think having a planner is key to having your life run a little smoother. It’s quite important to leave room to reschedule or rethink plans if needed!
* YEAR: The year section features a year mini calendar pages, followed by a section of dates to remember for the current and the upcoming year. There’s an area for you to jot down perhaps birthdays, anniversaries, etc for each of the months. You can view the entire year at a glance here to know what important date is coming up. Great for if you are sending out greeting cards, planning a party for that month, or whatever else.
* MONTH: The Month pages include December through January of the following year. There’s a section for notes and plenty of space in the month calendar to spread page for jotting down whatever you made need to. You can chose to take scissors and cut along the lines indicated to expose the monthly 2014 tabs if you want.
* WEEKLY: Each weekly two-spread page features a task list. On the task list you can jot things down that you’d like to or intend on accomplishing for that week. Each of the days of the week offers space to write down things you’ve done or hope to do on that specific day of the week. Each of the days of the week also has a menu area where you can write down your meal intentions.
* TASK LIST: The task list area has no prompts just plain vertically lined pages with for you to write out what you need to. I like that it’s blank and I can use it however I so chose!
* PROJECTS: Much like the task list sectiont the lined areas to write in are boxes instead of a vertical lined list format.
* INFORMATION: This six page area has prompts to write down a Name, Number, & Address. This section would be good for jotting down perhaps doctor, church, or work phone and address information.
* SHOPPING LIST: This area has where you can jot down store numbers which is great if you often find yourself needing to check if something needed is in stock. There are many pages which feature perforated shopping list which can be pulled off and taken along when needed. There are 3 shopping list on each page and you can use the front as well as the back!
Overall, I’m quite pleased with the Homemaker’s Friend Daily planner. It gives me the freedom to move things around and stay more organized! I’ve been using mine to keep up with our homeschooling schedule, summer plans, ministry information, important numbers, our weekly menus, and so much more! The size of the planner at 5.75 x 8.75 makes it easy to take along with me wherever I go! All daily, weekly, and monthly planning aside, I have to say these planner are quite pretty in floral colored themes.
Want it? If you are interested in purchasing, The 2015 Planner & 2014 planner can be purchased
together for $13.99 as a buy one and get one free deal! Note that quantity is limited!
Enter below to win a 2014 2015 planner!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.