I’m featuring Picture Collage Maker Pro today though mentioned here before, I’m thrilled with the opportunity to demonstrate and give new and old readers a chance to not miss out! This wonderful program from Pearl Mountain, I’ve been using for a couple of years now and have been very happy with the end results of creations! It’s become my one stop to easily make photo collages, calendars, digital scrapbooks, and cards to share with my family members and friends. Picture Collage Maker Pro is a powerful and easy-to-use program for creating photo collages and digital scrapbooks from your digital photos to share with friends and family.
Some of the highlighted features include:
1. Over 140+ various templates provided to make digital photo collages, scrapbook, greeting cards, posters, calendar, photo album for any occasion, like Birthday, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving, Wedding, etc.
2. Support drag and drop photos onto collage. It comes with a large collection of beautiful picture frames and masks that you can add to any of your photos.
3. Personalize your creation by adding clip-art, text, background. It allows you to resize, rotate and position all the elements to make collage crafting intuitive and fun.
4. Save collage as an image file, set as desktop wallpaper, share through Email, or print it out instantly to share with friends and family.
5. The program works on both Windows & Mac OS X.
There’s a resource page which you can download add on templates to include in the program! Tutorials and design ideas and suggestions also can be found. If you fan the software created Pearl Mountain on Facebook you’ll be able to download some great bonus templates too! If you sign up for their free newsletter you’ll be in the know of when new templates and updates are available.
Overall I am really happy with Picture Collage Maker Pro. It’s user-friendly. It doesn’t slow down my computer like other collage sites and programs I’ve used. It has lots of great pre-made templates to choose from for holidays, seasons, and so much more. I’ve been having fun making family calendars, comic book pages of my kids playing pretend, and events to be remember. I couldn’t be happier!
Learn more about the program here: http://www.picturecollagesoftware.com/
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.