At Paper Culture our mantra is “be modern. be eco.” Whether you’re looking for baby announcements, baby shower invitations, holiday cards, birthday party invitations, bridal shower invitations, stationery or bamboo wall art, Paper Culture has set out to deliver bold modern design through eco friendly products. Over 130,000 people have become fans of Paper Culture on Facebook, and Paper Culture’s products have been featured in People, Real Simple, Daily Candy, the Wall Street Journal and at the Tony Awards.
Great things to know about Paper Culture!
- Modern Designs – Clean lines, bold colors and fresh typography
- Eco-Friendly – No new trees are cut down because Paper Culture uses exclusively 100% post consumer recycled paper for card and envelope. In addition, Paper Culture plants a tree with every order and has planted over 200,000 trees to date.
- Premium Quality – Paper Culture cards are printed on 130 lb. weight heavy stock paper cut with signature rounded corners. By comparison most leading companies use only 80-110 lb paper.
- Mail and Message – If you choose, Paper Culture will stuff, address, stamp and mail your cards for you for FREE. The only charge for this service is the actual cost of the stamps! Also, when you provide your addresses, you have the option to print a unique, personalized message on the back of each card. Say what you want, to whom, on one, some or all your cards!
- Signature Packaging –When you choose to address and mail your cards yourself, Paper Culture will ship them in a signature logo box (made of recycled paper of course) – a keepsake to store your cards in style while they wait to be sent.
I am completely aware of the fact that some would say it was out of the question to have ordered my christmas cards? four months before the Holiday was to arrive. My reasoning is that I know how busy and sometimes life can get around that time of the year and I’d rather be prepared now. The beauty of ordering online is something I am thankful for everyday!
I am 100% satisfied with the cards I completely customized to my every want like and whim at the Paper Culture website. I loved the huge selection to browse through and the ease of navigating on their website. I never had an issue in wandering around or when checking out.
After I had ordered, I was sent an e-mail proof to make sure everything was as it should have been before the printing process. I like that this is done because sometime being human, we can make a mistake. It’s great to look it over a time or two to make sure everything is perfect!
The cards arrived in a very sturdy little box. I appreciated the extra personal touches that this company so nicely demonstrated. The fact that they’ve gone the extra mile really makes my day and will continually bring me back in supporting them. Also it’s wonderful that for every order the company receives, a tree is planted and you can dedicate it someone you know!
I recommend checking out Paper Culture for all your stationary, cards, invitations, and art needs. I found their prices to be decent and their quality to be impeccable.
Disclaimer: I was sent the above product mentioned for review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.