This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.
It seems like lately, everything is going up. Just over the weekend we received a letter from the landlord stating the rent is going up. They never send thanks for being a great tenant letters or those that state they are lowering the price owed monthly. I guess I might be living in a dream if I think that’ll happen! But it’s nice to know there are places out there with information and plans to save you everything you need when it comes to a daily necessity needed like your phone.
I encourage you to check out Straight Talk as with this company, there are no contracts, no surprise bills and no credit checks. They offer great nationwide coverage and excellent reception/connectivity. If it wasn’t for the contract that we are currently in and be willing to switch plans, this company has drawn me in Hook, line and sinker!
• The “All You Need Plan” meets even the needs of heavy phone users with 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
• Unlimited Monthly service is only $45, and includes calls, text, picture messaging, and web.
• Imagine unlimited calls, text, picture messaging and web for a whole year, for only $499.00!
• 411 calls are included at no extra charge.
• Free from activation, reactivation, or termination fees
International Long Distance:
• Straight Talk International Long Distance Service is a flexible prepaid calling service that enables you to make international calls from your home, cell or office phone at low rates.
• Reconditioned phones are available from $10.00 with camera, mp3 player, mobile web access, and blue-tooth capability. Great for young users!
• Amazing smart phones; touch screen phones, and app capable phones with features like voice navigation, camera, video recorder, music player, instant messaging, and Bluetooth®
The phone is for sure one of our must haves and to be able to save a tremendous about of money would certainly be a blessing! This is one to call a friend about! And don’t just take my word for it, mom knows best!
<iframe width=”480″ height=”390″ src=”http://www.youtube.com/embed/IyZCCCPjqz0″ frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen></iframe>