This week’s questions are:
1. Do you sew, crochet or knit?
2. Are you allergic to any foods? Bee stings?
3. Do you snore? Please describe 🙂
1. I do knit! I Took up knitting somewhere around my third trimester of pregnancy last year. It was very therapeutic and way to rid myself of stress! I’ve been using looms and my bamboo needles…love them both! Ever since, I’ve been making hats, scarves, pot holders, cloths, and headbands!
As for sewing, I’m about to take that adventure on. My mom sewed and on occasion she let us use her machine but it’s been oh so long and now I wouldn’t have a clue to as what I am doing. Yesterday I ordered my very first sewing machine. I can’t wait to make clothes among other things for myself and my children. Oh the fun I’ll be having! …And my best friend is a beginner at the sewing machine too, so we’ll get to have some fun together in our own little sewing circle. Really looking forward to it.
2. I’m allergic to avocado. Strange, I know. I discovered this fact after numerous encounters with it. The first time was the very first Valentine’s my husband and I shared as a married couple.I had eaten sushi with avocado and my stomach pained me and my throat felt swollen. The last time I had avocado I wasn’t even aware of it till it was too late. This resulted in violently throwing up and having the most intense stomach pain all evening. Bleh, no more guacamole for me.
3. Snore? Who doesn’t. Yes, I snore but only if I am super tired, clogged up from allergies or a cold, and sometimes when I am lying on my back. My husband hasn’t run off to sleep on the couch so it can’t possibly be that bad…or he’s just being nice. LOL
You can link up to Monday Mingle here at Eighty MPH Mom!