Tropical Traditions is one of my favorite places to find wonderful organic baking goods such as coconut flakes, coconut oil, flour, and my latest favorite Coconut Cream! There is so many great cooking uses for Coconut Cream! You can use it muffins, cakes, cookies, and so much more!
I recently tried out this Coconut Cream Hot Chocolate recipe and am very thrilled with how great it tasted!
Boil 12 oz. water while you put the following ingredients into the mug:
- 2 teaspoons coconut cream concentrate
- 2 teaspoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash of salt
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- add milk or cream to taste
- pinch of nutmeg
Pour boiling water over the ingredients and mix well. Top with Cool Whip (lite) or marshmallows and enjoy!
Here’s more information about Tropical Traditions Coconut Cream Concentrate from their site:
Coconut Cream Concentrate is certified organic whole coconut meat in concentrated form. It contains no additives* (not even water). The dried coconut meat is ground into a very fine powder, giving it a creamy consistency due to its high fat content. Since it is 70% fat, it is a rich source of pure coconut oil. Note: this is a food, not a cooking oil.
You can mix 1 or 2 teaspoons of Coconut Cream Concentrate with water or juice to make a creamy coconut milk drink. It is also an excellent ingredient for cooking and baking. Because of its low moisture content, it can be mixed right in the batter or dough of breads and pastries. It can also enhance soups, be blended with smoothies, or made into ice cream. Many people just eat it straight, or spread it on breads and crackers, because it is so delicious! For some great recipes, get the Virgin Coconut Oil book.
Buy it: If you purchase Tropical Traditions products from their site, then be sure to use my customer number at checkout. This will get you a FREE book with your order, titled: “Virgin Coconut Oil: How it Has Changed People’s Lives and How it can Change Yours.” At checkout, underneath, “How Did You Hear About Us?”, pull the drop down box to “Referred by a Friend”. Then a box will appear to type in the User ID of the friend (me) who referred you. This number is 5542476. A $25 book, free with your purchase!
How would you like to win your very own jar of Coconut Cream?
To Enter: Visit Tropical Traditions and let me know another product that interest you!
1. Blog this giveaway, link back to this post. (2 extra)
2. Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
3. Post this giveaway on a Giveaway Linky/Site and let me know where!
4. Email a friend(s) about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
5. Subscribe to my blog by RSS or E-mail (Feed Burner) and let me know!
6. Become a Facebook Fan of Connected2Christ and leave me a comment there letting me know you are coming from this giveaway.
7. Subscribe to Tropical Tradtions newsletter at http://www.tropicaltraditions.com/subscribe_for_special_sales.cfm
8. Follow @troptraditions on Twitter!
Giveaway running till 12/11/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant. USA & Canada only.
DISCLAIMER: My thoughts are mine own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway or review other than the sample above mentioned.