Surprisingly a task which I was never a huge fan of has recently become one of my favorites. So much so that I find myself doing it every two to three days. If you haven’t figured it out yet, I’m referring to mopping the floors in my home. It’s a much needed chore that I often overlooked because all of the work and time I had to put into it.
I’m sure I’m not the only one that often sees mopping as a quite daunting process. I used to have a cheap sponge mop and honestly I’ve gone through more of those than I am willing to give you a number for. How disturbing it was shortly after I was married and trying to keep my house clean that the mop flat out fell apart on me leaving fibers and puddle of yellow all the floor. I seriously shouldn’t have been melting down over my mop but I was. Finances were tight and we had to settle for the cheap stuff a lot more often that I cared for.
Lesson learned that if you spend a little more for a good mop you are going to be less likely to stress over little things like cheap mops falling apart on you. After almost four years of marriage, I’ve honestly discovered the mop of my dreams thanks to Rubbermaid generously sending me their latest Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop. This is a mop that I am extremely happy to suggest and brag about to everyone I know and of course I am going to tell you why!
Reasons I Love the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop:
- It’s Super Easy to Use, durable, and very light weight (2.2lbs with solution bottle empty).
- It’s awesome at getting into those hard to reach places! It moves like no other mop I have used before!
- You can chose your own choice of cleaner, easily pour or mix it up inside the include refillable spray bottle.
- The mopping microfiber pads are reusable! You can simply throw them in washer or wash by hand. What a way to go green and with the life span of these pads ( washable up to 100 times) you’ll be savings tons of money and doing your part to help the environment.
- This mop picks up 50% more dirt and dust per swipe than traditional mops.
- Safe to use on all hard floors including vinyl, hardwood, laminate and tile.
- Non-battery operated spray trigger allows you to dispense as much or as little solution needed to clean your floor. So no dipping your mop into a huge bucket of water anymore and having to bend over to squeeze out the over excess of water.
- It’s red and goes with the theme of my kitchen perfectly. My yellow sponge mop wasn’t quite fitting in.
Overall mopping for me will never be the same, it’ll be better. I actually enjoy mopping and honestly that is saying a lot from not really caring for the task before. To date the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray mop just might be one of my favorite household care products I’ve owned since being married and in charge of the task of keeping the place clean.
Where to Buy: You can find the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray Mop at stores such as Target, Walmart, and Home Depot for around 29.99 but if you are aiming to get spray mop kit, that’ll cost around 40.00. There’s nothing I don’t like about this mop, every penny that you’ll spend on this mop is totally worth it.
Rubbermaid is going to send one winner a Reveal Spray Mop Kit like the one I reviewed which includes Instructions, two reusable water bottles, the mop in two pieces, and three reusable microfiber pads! This giveaway is open to USA and Canada.
To Enter: Visit Rubbermaid and look around, then come back here and leave a comment on this post telling me another Rubbermaid product you would like to have!
1. Blog this giveaway, link back to this post. (2 extra)
2. Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
3. Post this giveaway on a Giveaway Linky/Site and let me know where!
4. Email a friend(s) about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
5. Subscribe to my blog by RSS or E-mail (Feed Burner) and let me know!
6. Become a Facebook Fan of Connected2Christ and leave me a comment there letting me know you are coming from this giveaway.
Giveaway running till 11/14/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant. USA & Canada only.
DISCLAIMER: My thoughts are mine own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway or review other than the sample above mentioned.