Halloween is only a couple of week a way. Are you ready? I know this year it’s going to be pretty low key for us. We are probably just going to have a little get together at our place with friends and skip the whole trick or treating thing. My daughter is about 2 1/2 and I think she would enjoy that part more next year. Plus I can’t see myself in my third trimester of pregnancy parading her around in the dark and trying to keep up with her energetic dashes from house to house or attempts to follow other kids around. She’s a very social little girl!
I am pleased to let you know that Joy Berry Books has launched a new product focused on keeping kids safe and happy during Halloween. The Taking Scary Out of Halloween Kit is a great product to keep parents staying sharp giving advice on how to make things that go on easier and more fun over all during one of most of kids favorite holidays.
This kit includes:
• The Taking the Scary Out of Halloween Book
• 10 Safety Guidelines for Halloween
• “Make and do” activities for costumes and makeup
• Simple Halloween night recipes
• Glow-in-the-dark stickers
• Glow whistle
• Glow necklace and bracelet
• Flashlight with interchangeable Halloween-themed lenses
This book is very kid friendly. The illustrations are inviting and will totally keep your kids interested in learning the basic safety rules that should be taken to heart and applied during their Halloween holiday! I personally loved all the fun activities like making your own costumes, face paint, and the yummy pumpkin recipe included inside the book! The glow in the dark stickers are such a fun addition! How fun it would be to let your kids apply them to their Halloween sack for the big night or to add them to a fun Halloween invite or drawing they might make!
Overall I think Taking Scary Out of Halloween Kit is a great kit that every family should have! You can use it for the years to come especially if you have younger kids. You can basically go over all the great safety rules each year to make a fun holiday even better!
You can purchase this kit right now exclusively at most Barnes and Noble stores for $14.95.
Joy Berry is offering one of my readers a Taking the Scary Out of Halloween Kit!
To enter: Visit Joy Berry’s website, look around, then come back here comment on another book title you find interesting.
1. Blog this giveaway, link back to this post. (2 extra)
2. Follow me on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
3. Post this giveaway on a Giveaway Linky/Site and let me know where!
4. Email a friend(s) about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
5. Subscribe to my blog by RSS or E-mail (Feed Burner) and let me know!
6. Become a Facebook Fan of Connected2Christ and leave me a comment there letting me know you are coming from this giveaway.
Giveaway running till 10/22/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. This Giveaway is open to USA and Canada.
Disclaimer: I was sent a this kit for review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.