It was just my luck when I happened across C. belly Belts through another mom’s suggestion. You see, I’ve been having a hard time finding pants that will actually fit my daughter’s skinny waist. Shes 20 months old, is what she should be for height but weighs just under 20lbs. So, all those cute little outfits with elastic pants usually aren’t go for us, and those sweet blue jean skirts and pants weren’t happening. I would constantly purchase my daughter dresses and as much as that worked for the time being, I wasn’t satisfied. If you could literally see how much my daughter climbs and jumps around on everything, you’d say indeed that a dress wasn’t quite suitable for her all the time.
This is where C. belly Belts come into the picture. Basically what these belts offers is a unique open-front design with simple velcro closures. It does not cover the front of the belly so it never has to be removed when changing clothes or using the restroom. These belts come in five sizes ranging from 12 months to a childs 10-14 and in a vast selection of colors.
Thanks to C. belly Belts, I was sent two belts, one in the hot daisy pattern and the other in the blue mod flower to review for my daughter. I requested size XS for us as it ranges from 12 months to 3t.
What I like about C. Belly Belts…
- The Quality of the Belt is long lasting – These belts are made from durable cotton or nylon meaning they’ll last a lot longer than most other regular belts you would purchase for your child.
- C. Belly Belts are Comfortable– My daughter has shown no sign of discomfort when wearing her belts all day long. This is a plus considering other belts can dig in your tummy among other things.
- Easy to put on– These belts go on like a regular belt, pulled through the loops. When the belt reaches the front it doesn’t buckle but actually folds back on itself and velcros shut displaying the belts chosen pattern.
- Makes Potty Training and diaper changing easier! – Need I say more? Potty training can be a pretty stressful situation at times, not only for parents but for kids too. These belts open front design make it easier and quicker to get pants back up and down without a huge hassle.
- Promotes Independence – My daughter is all about being a BIG girl. She likes doing things herself like putting on her own shoes and clothes not to mention the many other things she likes to do on her own. With C. Belly Belts my daughter can easily put on her own belt with little if any trouble not only promoting independence but boosting her self esteem too!
- Fashionable – C. Belly Belts come in a large selection of patterns and colors perfect for both boys and girls!
- 100% made in the USA!
My only real concerns about C. Belly Belts is the velcro. I’m sure these belts will last a good long while though I want to point out that since it’s made with velcro, that you should be careful when washing it. I suggest washing it separately so as not to ruin any other delicate items or even better, you can wash them by hand.
If you’d like to purchase…
C. belly Belts can be purchased directly from their website with prices ranging from 12.99 for a single belt and 19.99 for a value pack of two. Right now on orders of $30.00 and up, shipping is free.
C.belly belts has generously offered 1 of my readers 2 C.belly belts!
To Enter: Visit C. belly Belts and tell me what 2 styles and sizes you would choose if you won.
1. Add me to your blogroll or add my button.
2. Blog it, link back to this post. (2 extra)
3. Favorite my blog on Technorati
4. Subscribe by email/RSS. (2 extra)
5. Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
6. Email a friend about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
RT: WIN 2 C.belly Belts, the hassle-free belts for kids, from @erinlowmaster (add url).
This Giveaway is only open to U.S and Canada
Giveaway running till 02/27/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant.
Disclaimer: I was sent two belts for review from C. Belly Belts. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.