Whether heading to school ( kids, teens, and adults induced), to work, traveling afar, or if you are just looking to go on a hiking/camping adventure somewhere, High Sierra is definitely a one stop shop for exceptionally durable bags of all kinds. With over 30 years of experience, this family owned company is committed to producing innovative bags and luggage that appeals to the active lifestyle and outdoor consumer.
I was given the opportunity by High Sierra to review their Fat Boy backpack. This pack comes in a variety of colors, fourteen to be exact. The vast collection of colors and patterns include everything from blossom to shamrock making it quite easy for the consumer to purchase a pack that suits their personality! I was sent the pack in black in white plaid, it wasn’t my first choice but I really like it, and I feel that this color and pattern is great for both gals and guys.
I’m 5’2 and with a pretty petite build so I was wondering if this pack would be just to big for me, but it’s not! It’s exactly the right size without being to big or too small for all of my needs.
Currently I am a stay at home mom as well as a work at home free lance designer and sometimes I may need to do research or work from outside of my home. I found the Fat Boy caters to what I need in every which of the way.
What I like about the Fat Boy…
- The Large multi-compartment design
- The media pocket which hold my iPod as well as my cellphone and digital camera ( note that the media pocket has a port where you can thread through your headphones so you can listen to your iPod or other mp3 player while keeping it safely snug in the pocket!)
- The front panel pocket which is easy to get into in a hurry
- The multi-pocket oranizer with Key Fob.
- The padded back panel is really nice!
- The S-shaped contoured Vapel Mesh airflow shoulder straps! These are ever so comfortable!
- The front strap has a place to keep your cell phone!
- The adjustable side-compression straps are great for keeping every tightly together.
- The ribbed grab handles as well as the monster hook for attaching extra gear in the front are super too!
What I don’t like…
There is honestly nothing I don’t like! This pack will definitely keep me organized, comfortable, and confident in knowing that High Sierra’s goal is to cater to providing the most efficient and durable bags for all of my needs! I know I’ll be using this back for many years to come!
I am sure one of High Sierra’s bags would be a welcomed gift this holiday season! If you’d like to purchase a Fat Boy, you can do that by visiting Amazon.com or by checking other online and local stores! Right now on Amazon, you can find the Fat Boy for just $29.99… this is steal considering it’s usually around $60.00 full price!
I’d like to let you know that if you become a fan of High Sierra on face book, http://www.facebook.com/pages/High-Sierra-Sport-Company/54683494834, that you’ll be entered to win a pack! The chances are high as they give out a pack once each week!
You can also follow them on twitter at: http://twitter.com/highsierrasport\ to keep up with their latest deals, promos, and much more information!