Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewelry is fantastic! If you missed my review on why it would make the perfect accessory for all mothers with infants, you can check it out by clicking the following LINK.
Circle Slide & Bracelet – Deep Sea Blue , which is simply beautiful if I must say so myself. I’ve reviewed another line of teething jewelery in the past and the difference I find is that Dr. Blooms is a lot more flexible.
Win it: Dr. Blooms has offered one my readers the opportunity to win their very own set, much like the Circle Slide & Bracelet – Deep Sea Blue I reviewed but in any color you’d like.
To Enter: Visit Dr. Bloom’s Chewable Jewelry and let me know what necklace and bracelet set you’d like if you won! (please be sure to leave your e-mail in your first entry)
- Fan Dr. Bloom on Facebook
- Add me to your blogroll or add my button.
- Blog it, link back to this post. (2 extra)
- Favorite my blog on Technorati
- Friend/Fan @ Facebook
- Subscribe by email/RSS. (2 extra)
- Sign up to win giveaways at Janet and Kristinia’s blogs..( let me know which ones)
- Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
- Email a friend about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
RT: Win a stunning set of teething jewelery from Dr. Blooms 11/30@erinlowmaster (add url)
This Giveaway is only open to U.S and Canada
Giveaway running till 11/30/09 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant.