Dogs have always been considered companions and playmates that brighten and enrich our lives but they are also wonderful and amazing teachers. The lessons we learn from our canine friends come in all shapes and sizes, just like they do. In this book, dog lovers share what they have learned from our greatest heroes and healers. Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Dog will delight readers with humorous, heartwarming, and inspiring stories about lessons our canine friends and family members have taught us.
Win It: I have five copies of Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Dog to give away!
To enter you need to visit the Chicken Soup for the Soul , then come back here and tell me another Chicken Soup book that you are interested in!
- Add me to your blogroll or add my button.
- Blog it, link back to this post. (2 extra)
- Favorite my blog on Technorati
- Friend/Fan @ Facebook
- Subscribe by email/RSS. (2 extra)
- Sign up to win giveaways at Janet and Kristinia’s blogs..( let me know which ones)
- Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
Non, bloggers & bloggers alike…
Email a friend about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
RT: Win Chicken Soup for the Soul: What I Learned from the Dog 11/30@erinlowmaster (add url)
This Giveaway is only open to U.S and Canada
Giveaway running till 11/30/09 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant.