I’m an Bzz Agent and that means I get the opportunity to try some pretty neat products. Today I’m reviewing several of Burt’s Bees Natural Acne Solution products.
I have oily skin and I don’t really wear makeup because sometime it irritates my skin and causes break outs. Most days, I am not really prone to have many break outs at all if I go without make up. On occasion, a few bumps pop up here and there on my face, and it’s never just 1 or 2 it’s like 5 or 6. What’s a girl to do to find products that are all natural to care for her skin?
Burt’s Bees has awesome all natural products that really work. I was thrilled that they came out with a line of products to tackle our acne issues!
The Burt’s Bees® Natural Acne Solutions™ line:
- First and only truly natural* acne line clinically proven to reduce and prevent acne
- All products contain Salicylic Acid derived naturally from Willow Bark Extract
- Dermatologist tested, non-irritating and won’t clog pores
- Gentle enough to use everyday
- Does not cause redness, itching, burning, peeling or flakiness
- Does not contain Benzoyl Peroxide that may bleach hair or dyed fabrics
- Found in mass retailers such as Target, drug stores, grocery and natural health food stores nationwide
- Not tested on animals
- Packaging is made with recycled or recyclable materials
- Is online at burtsbees.com — visit the site for more info
The first products I am review is the Burt’s Bees Targeted Spot Treatment.
Targeted Spot Treatment — 100% natural
- Clinically proven to: Reduce redness within 24 hours, begin to reduce acne within 48 hours and prevent future breakouts, without irritating skin
- Featured Ingredients: Tea Tree and Parsley Extracts work to help soothe skin and reduce redness
- How to apply: Use a cotton swab to apply to blemishes in the morning and evening after moisturizing
- Price: $9.99
- Consumer review: “I chose the Targeted Spot Treatment because when I have a pimple I want to get rid of it as fast as nature will permit. And this product does the trick. It actually works.” – marid144
This product smell very strong so if you are one that is not a fan of strong smelling things, you probably won’t like this product. I on the other hand enjoyed the honey, lemon, and licorice smell. I applied this product on my undesirable spots and what followed was tingling sensation which is much like when applying witch hazel or any other astringent. Later that evening my undesirable spots were alot less noticeable! I would use this product again, and really enjoyed the fast acting results!
The second product I tried out is the Burt’s Bees Purifying Gel Cleanser.
Purifying Gel Cleanser — 99.4% natural
- Clinically proven to: Help reduce acne and gently remove excess oil, dirt and make-up
- Featured Ingredients: Evening Primrose and Beet Root Extracts provide natural anti-inflammatory benefits for troubled skin
- How to apply: Wash face in the morning and evening avoiding the eye area. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Price: $9.99
- Consumer review: “This is the product that I use the most and really seems to work. I can use it twice a day and it keeps my face clean and free of breakouts. It really feels like it is working as I use it.” – Lhaggerty
This product has a gel type consistency but it’s also pretty loose. I like the fact that very little goes a long way too! I don’t know what it is, but after applying this cleanser I can attest that I can feel this product working all day long! I go through out my day and instead of feeling icky and oily, my face feels slightly tingly (in a good way) fresh, smooth, and very clean! I have not tried this product after wearing make up but learned that it does and excellent job of removing it! I would also try this product again and recommend it to all my friends!
Looking to try these products out for yourself? Click HERE to get a FREE sample of Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions!