I don’t know why, but children shoes are one of my favorite necessities to shop for. Can you blame me? There’s such a vast selection of adorable styles out there! The question in my mind and most mothers is, “Which brand of shoes are the best for my child?”. Sure the shoes may look cute but are they comfortable, economically friendly, sustaining, and affordable?
I was given the opportunity to review a pair of shoes from Pedoodles. I choose the Sweet Lady Janes available in the “Next Step Collection”. The Next Step Collection line is created for older children, whom are already walking and running about. Pedoodles also offers a line of shoes for Pre-Walkers called “First Feet”, these are best for babies just starting to get on their feet.
The fun child like styles won me over but could this shoe stand up to the test? As soon as I received these shoes in the mail, my daughter has been wearing them.
- The shoes sole is soft and flexible, making them comfortable enough to wear indoors all day and durable enough for outdoors providing protection, durability, and traction.
- Being made from premium genuine leather, these shoes are easy to clean. Also, the breathable material helps to promote healthy conditions around developing feet.
- These shoes are easy to slip on and off, which my daughter loves. It makes her feel like such a big girl to know she was able to put her shoes on all by herself. Thought, this could present a problem to those whose children may want to take off their shoes.
- With the many different styles offered at Pedoodles you could mix and match in so many ways with your children’s seasonal attire. The Sweet Lady Janes go great with my daughter Sunday Church attire but also go very well with jeans and sweatshirt!
- Eco-friendly shoes with entirely recycled soles are available in the Pedoodles “Next Step Collection”! (Free of Lead, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Cadmium, Mercury, Selenium and harmful Amines.)
- Each pair of shoes comes in a recyclable or reusable tote bag or box!
After reviewing these shoes, I would recommend them highly! My daughter will be wearing her Sweet Lady Janes & Flower Power Shoes ( yes, we own two pair!) until she out grows them and another sibling can wear them.
I have peace in my mind knowing I can purchase another fun and sustainable pair, as sizes run all the way up to 3-4 years old!
I encourage you to check out Pedoodles and browse their fun selction of shoes. Don’t forget to check out their groovy hats and fun matching t-shirts! While you are there why not print out a coloring sheet or two for the children in your life.
* Add me to your blogroll or add my button.(2 extra)
* Blog it, link back to this post. (2 extra)
* Favorite my blog on Technorati (2 extra)
* Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet
* Friend/Fan @ Facebook
* Subscribe by email/RSS.
Non, bloggers & bloggers alike…
* Email a friend. (Leave name of friend)
Win A Pair of Shoes from Pedoodles (sizes 0- 3-4 years old) http://connected2christ.com/2009/09/pedoodles-review-and-giveaway/
This contest will run until September 30th 2009. If a winner fails to reply within 48 hrs, a new winner will be chosen. US & Canada, No PO Boxes, please. Thank you.