I’d like to introduce you to Day Spring Dresses, a store I so happened to come across while searching for modest dresses for children on Etsy.
Day Spring Dresses, offers all sorts of dresses such as smocked, pillowcase, a line, and skirts. You’ll also find very adorable short and pants sets. All are available in many beautiful fabric choices, seasonal styles, and available in a variety of different sizes.
I enjoyed getting to know Kelly through my etsy meet and greet questions and hope you do too!
1.Why did you decide to start doing this on etsy and how long have you been? I have been on etsy for about 2 months. I started selling on etsy as a way to help mothers find well-made, modest, and affordable clothes for their little girls, all the while staying home to raise mine.
2. What do you enjoy the most when creating your products? Seeing the outfits on other children is the best part of what I do.
4. What inspires you? Knowing that children are a gift from God. I want every girl to grow up to show herself chaste, discreet, and wise, and these traits are learned early. My goal is to provide mothers an affordable way to teach their daughters this.
5.In five years you’d like to be…? Having more children, making more dresses, and doing anything else the Lord would want for me.
The beauty of this dress, is the fact that my daughter can wear it a few different ways. I can add a short sleeve or long sleeve shirt underneath and pair it with tights in a variety of different colors, which makes for a perfect Autumn look.
I can’t wait to take my daughter to the local farms and get photos of her running about the giant orange pumpkins and tossing around the rich colored fall leaves. This will definitely make the cutest and most original dress for Thanksgiving Family photos too!
Giveaway winner is Bridgette Groschen!
Win it: Kelly has generously offered one of my readers a $15.00 gift certificate to purchase anything her store! ( I encourage you to check out the new holiday dresses, they are just too cute!)
To Enter: Visit Day Spring Dresses and let me know what your favorite item is!
*Fan Day Spring Dress on Etsy and let me know ( 3 entries)
*Add me to your blogroll or add my button.(2 extra)
* Blog it, link back to this post. (2 extra)
* Favorite my blog on Technorati (2 extra)
* Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet
* Friend/Fan Me @ Facebook
* Subscribe by email/RSS.
Non, bloggers & bloggers alike…
* Email a friend. (Leave name of friend)
Win a $15 Gift Certificate from Day Spring Dresses @erinlowmaster http://bit.ly/BoTlJ
This contest will run until October 10th 2009. If a winner fails to reply within 48 hrs, a new winner will be chosen. US Only, No PO Boxes, please. Thank you.