I’d like to introduce you to a wonderful Etsy shop I happened across this summer. Jodi is the owner of Flutterbye Dreams, an Etsy shop featuring items for those special children in each of our lives.
A few of the items that you’ll find over at FlutterBye Dreams include;
Clips – In every color of the rainbow and offered in a variety of sizes. Great for all ages!
Felt Food– Fun shaped Cookies, Pepperoni Pizza, Tea Bags for those special tea parties, and let’s not forget the full breakfast meal!
Finger Puppets – Dragons, Polar Bears, Ghost, and more…these finger puppets you’ll come to adore!
Mitten Clips – A wonderful way to not lose those mittens this fall and winter.
Tooth Fairy Pillows- A unique way to cherish those special tooth losing moments in life!
I quite enjoyed getting to know Jodi and browsing through her enchanting little store filled with items that are guaranteed to bring smiles to faces of those both young and old. Now, I have interviewed her for my Etsy meet and great!
1.Why did you decide to start doing this on Etsy and how long have you been? I’ve been running my Etsy shop Flutterbye Dreams for 1 1/2 years, after some encouragement from friends who thought I should give it a try.
3. Apart from creating things, what do you do? I’m currently a full time student finishing up my education degree. Most recently I have become a Stampin’ Up rep and I am absolutely loving the new adventure that it brings.
4. What inspires you? My daughter inspires my passion for crafts. She is five years old and she quite often is the one who gives me new ideas. She helps me pick out new ribbon and also gives me new ideas for finger puppets and tooth fairy pillows.
5. In five years you’d like to be…? In five years, I hope that I will have a full time teaching position at the elementary level. I also hope that I am as active in crafts as I am now. I would love it i I was able to sell some of my products that I make in a store.
My final thoughts: I was sent a 4-pack of clippies watermelon in color along with an adorable clippie adorned with a lady bug to review. My daughter enjoys wearing her hair clippies from FlutterBye Dreams, as you can see in the photos included in this review! These clips are incredibly cute and made exceptionally well. Each clip has a a little rubber lining on the inside that keeps the clip from falling out of thin hair.
I almost couldn’t believe how affordable these clips were at only $5.00 for set of four, where I’ve seen $8.00 for just one! You can view more clippies like the lady bug one in my daughter’s photo at FlutterBye Dreams’s Facebook Fan Page.
I’m a fan and definitely will be back for one of those adorable tooth fairy pillows, several sets of the adorable felt food, and fun themed clips to match my daughter’s apparel.
WIN : How would you like to win a set of hair clips and a set of finger puppets of your own? Jodi has generously offered one of my readers this opportunity.
Visit Flutterbye Dreams and let me know what set of clips and finger puppets you’d like to win!
*Become a Fan of FlutterBye Dreams on Facebook (2 entries)
* Subscriber by email. (Activate)
* Add my button to your blog.
* Blog the contest & link to this post. (2 extra)
* Tweet & link to contest @erinlowmaster
Tweet Sample: (Copy/Paste)
Win A set of clippies and finger puppets @erinlowmaster http://bit.ly/19rghP
This contest runs ends August 15th, 2009 and is open to US and Canada only and no PO boxes, please. If a winner fails to reply within 48 hrs, a new winner will be chosen.