I’ve always had a problem with cloth diapers fitting my daughter properly. You first must know my daughter is almost 13 months and only weighs in at 16.5lbs and she’s 29inches long. So you see my dilemma, if diapers are not custom made they usually don’t fit her right.bv
I recently heard about Fuzzi Bunz eco-friendly one size diapers and was given the opportunity to review one. Let me say I am quite impressed with this diaper! Not only does this diaper fit my daughter but it has exceeded all my expectations. Plus the patterns and bright colors are just too cute.
How it works:
- The waterproof outer barrier keeps wetness contained.
- The soft microfleece inner layer gently touches your baby’s skin, pulling away moisture and keeping your baby rash-free, dry, and comfortable. The micro fleece is made of 100% Polyester and is custom-milled.
- The unique, patented pocket-style opening enables you to customize the absorbency to fit your baby needs. Stuff the pocket with inserts, a pre-fold, or even a hand towel!
- The updated top-stitching circles the top of the diaper and the tabs, providing reinforcement to hold up wash after wash.
- The larger, square tabs hold the diaper in place to prevent sagging and provide better grip during diaper changes.
- The stretchier elastic around the legs provides maximum comfort for baby.
- The leg casings create “mini-gussets” to keep messes contained and leaks at bay.
- The wide-array of color choices makes diapering fun – choose your favorite or match an outfit!
I love the fact that this diaper uses snaps instead of Velcro, I commonly was having a problem with Velcro scratching my daughter sensitive skin and leaving her quite uncomfortable. I don’t have to worry about this diaper snagging other clothing. Also, my daughter hasn’t figured out how to remove this diaper yet either. Velcro has been a small nightmare in the removing and running around the house stark naked stage.
Mydaughter has worn this diaper several times and has not had any leaks at all! Did I mention this diaper takes no time to dry when in the wash. Thumbs up from this mom, due to the fact I don’t have to dry my diapers 2-3 times at one time.
This diaper would be quite large on a baby under 7 pounds (not recommended). Probably between 7-10 pounds, this diaper would be bulky. After 10 pounds, these work great. These go up to 35lbs.
Buy it: At around $18.00 dollars a diaper, these prices may seem steep but know that your child will wear these diapers for a good long time. They are well worth the money. Check them out for yourself at: http://www.fuzzibunz.com/