Kimochi (Key.Mo.Chee) means “Feeling” in Japanese.
I immediately fell in love when I first laid eyes on these adorable, huggable, cute creatures that come with a set of feelings inside. The Kimochis are a small different colored pillows with a feeling on one side and a facial expression to convey that feeling on the other.
These toys, were developed with the concept to help parents and caregivers learn how to educate children to better communicate their feelings. By teaching character, confidence and self-esteem, these toys will ease rather touchy moments (like tantrums or shyness) and transform them into something comfortable and pleasant.
I was able to review Huggtopus. She’s came in a peek a boo box, that included 3 feeling plush pillows and a 32 page How-To Kimochi Feeling guide. She along with the other characters have a built in pouch were feelings can be stored.
Thanks to the How To Guide, I learned this about our new friend: Kimochi Huggtopus is all smiles and giggles.. She is very affectionate and strong and sometimes gets a little carried away by her big and friendly personality. She always means well, but has to learn about boundaries. Huggs’ favorite number is 8 and she has a special fondness for bubblegum.”
I was also sent a bag of feelings which included hurt, kind, friendly. uncomfortable, sorry, and a blank feeling that your child can use to write another feeling down with the included washable marker.
Kimochis retail for $25 and you can also purchase extra mixed bags of feelings for $12.
Win your choice of Cloud, Bug or Huggtopus:
1. Tell us, which character is most like your child and Why? (Cloud, Bug or Huggtopus) Please include your email address in each comment.
For additional entries:
1. Subscribe to my blog – 1 entries
2. Blog about this giveaway with links back here and to Kimochi – 2 EXTRA
3. Subscribe to my blog by feed burner by e-mail- 1 extra
4. Favorite me on technorati and leave me your url 1 extra
5. Add me on twitter and retweet this, don’t forget to include @erinlowmaster so I know you tweeted. 2 EXTRA
Win a Kimochi @erinlowmaster http://bit.ly/15VgIQ
6. Add my button to your site and leave me your link 2 EXTRA
7. Post this at a giveaway listing site and leave the link- 5 extra entries
Please leave separate comments for each additional entry, i.e.: if you blog about it leave 2 separate comments.
Giveaway – running till 05/23/09 and is open to the USA only. Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant