I learned about a super helpful website today that teaches all about food storage information and tips! THir information is not limited to their site either, they’ve created a Food Storage Made Easy binder and are going to sell it as an e-book on the 9th of this month. This is great because it saves on shipping and you can assemble it for yourself!
What is included in the Binder?
* Instructions for how to make it cute and functional, exactly like ours!
* ALL 26 BabyStep Checklists (no more waiting for the next list!)
* 100 pages of detailed information about each of the ten BabySteps
* Our very best posts, handouts, and extra information
* All the spreadsheets and documents you need to plan your 3 Month and Long Term Food Storage without needing a computer
* Recipe Appendix including all 33 recipes that we encourage you to try out in the Checklists
* Sections for additional research and personal notes to be added in
* Cute cover pages and dividers (because you know we have to make it fun)
To celebrate this great event, they’ve 10 copies to give away for free to those of us who help spread the word! I encourage you to check it out for yourself!