Lots of wonderful things happened to me over this year and I don’t even know where to start. I’ll list some of the top things of 2008 that happened in my life.
- I had a beautiful baby girl and became a mother
- I moved for the first time with my husband…despite the fact it was really close to our last apartment.
- I visited the Oregon Coast… it was quite chilly!
- I became an aunt again but this time to my first adorable niece Helana
- I tasted and cooked duck on Christmas for my family!
- I accomplished more graphic designs goals than I thought I would
- I opened a jewelry design store on Etsy
- I discovered how much I really missed reading
- I set foot in the biggest bookstore that I have ever been in my whole life! ( Powell’s in Portland)
- I discovered lots of unique artist at the Saturday Market in Portland
- I happened across a whole new world of blogging on the net
- I grew up a bit more mentally, physically, and spiritually
I would say that just about sums it up 🙂 Happy New Year everyone! I can’t wait to see what 2009 holds for all of us.