I found this recipe off of Recipe Zaar.com and I tried it out… I also added pecans to my bread and it came out really delicious. It really goes great with tea! I love tea… you could almost call me an addict 🙂
1¼ hours | 15 min prep
SERVES 10 -12
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190C).
- Butter a 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Cream butter with sugar for 6 minutes, until light.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time; blend in bananas and lemon juice.
- Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- Blend into banana mixture along with lemon zest.
- Turn into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tested done.
- Remove, cool for 15 minutes and turn out of pan.
- Cool completely.