I was tagged by Carrie over at Raising World Changes. I haven’t done a meme in awhile so this will be fun!
Here is a list of my 6 unspectacular quirks:
1. I sometimes am to quiet and don’t voice my opinion enough ( though that may be a good thing…lol)
2. I have on obsessive compulsive designing disorder… once I start a project, I don’t want to budge till it’s finished.
3. I tend to bottle things up and then sometimes blow up later.. though I have gotten so much better about this… praise the Lord.
4. I know how to shop for others but when it comes to me I could use a little work!
5. I sometimes try to find excuses to not participate in things though in the long run I really enjoy doing them… darn for always trying to be a homebody
6. Another quirk? I have a habit of nibbling on pens, pencils, whatever when I am working …. 😛 That’s more a very bad habit!
I’m supposed to send this out and challenge others to do the same and list out some quirks so we can all get to know each other better. Or maybe laugh at one another…Here is a list of some blog friend!
Here are the rules when you get tagged:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.