- How long have you been a Mom?
Well my daughter turned 3 months old yesterday but I count the day of conception… so 1 year!
- How many children call you Mommy?
well she hasn’t’ said anything yet..she babbles but maybe that’s her way of calling me Mom!
- Girl? Boy? or both?:
I have one daughter
- Did you know what you were having?
Yes, I had to know and I probably will find out again…lol
- How old were you when you became a Mom?
I was 22
- How long were you in labor?
I had my daughter induced on her due date… we went in at 7am and I had her at 4pm… only pushed for ten minutes… yay for me!
- What’s your favorite thing about being a Mom?
I love watching her grow and play and see so many new things for the first time… it’s a great feeling!
- What’s your least favorite thing?
When I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with my daughter…it’s when she’s sad!
- Do you want more kids?
Yes but just not at this moment…. there’s no space for them in this apartment!
- Do you plan on having more soon?
In about three years if it’s God’s will
- How many times have you been pee’d on?
5-6 maybe… lol
- Barfed on?
Spit up on… no throw up yet
- Is your child named after anyone?
Nope her name is original!
- How did you come up with their name?
She brought joy to my life when I found out about her… she was my song… so I named her Melody!
- When your child gets in trouble, who is the bad guy?
She’s not old enough yet!
- What is the longest you have been away from your children?
1/2 an hour… lol… I cant’ stand being away from her now.
- Bedtime routine?
Bath every other night, I talk to her, nurse her and then put her to bed… sometime she ends up back in our bed though…
- Are your toes painted?
No, I don;t care much for fingernail polish unless it’s clear!
- Last movie you saw in the theater?
- One thing you will not give up just because you’re A mom?
- One thing you did give up now that you’re a mom:
My time… I draw a lot less now but I don’t mind because I know my daughter needs me… they’ll be a time I know when she won’t need me to play with her anymore… * sob sob*
- Best Mom perk:
- Snack, you sneak bites from your child?
No…lol she’s nursing now.. so that would be weird…
- When the kid is napping, you are:
Get on the computer, do stuff around the house, reading
- Where is your child(ren) now?
She’s asleep in her pack and play in here!
- favorite place to buy maternity clothes?
Okay, Ebay has some great deals on their outlet stores, and Penny’s has super good deals on clothes that don’t make you look like a frumpy bag with no fashion sense…. lol
- If I could do it over…
I wouldn’t change a thing
Okay, I am tagging