Archive for February 27th, 2012
If you and your children are a fan of Dr. Seuss, I’m sure you and your kids are getting pretty excited about The Lorax movie that will be hitting the theaters in just a few more days! If you know nothing about the Lorax storybook or movie, you should know that the aim overall is to encourage people to look at the impact that we have on the world around us and to respect and care for our planet. This is a message that I believe in strongly sharing with my children. And I quote from the book, “”Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better, it’s not.”
Speaking of caring for our environment, I’m pleased to share that in partnership with Universal Studios’ motion picture debut of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax*also known as the “Speaker for the Trees” who brings environmental truth and ecological hope to all, Seventh Generation will feature limited edition Lorax prints on all our diapers and training pants. These prints are intended to remind parents and caregivers of the lessons of The Lorax, and encourage family reading and environmental awareness while creating a few smiles. Discover (or rediscover) Dr. Suess’ The Lorax as you read about his legacy and messages of sustainability with your child, and inspire a new generation of environmentalists starting with your family!
Parent rejoice because this March, The Seventh Generation family of Free & Clear baby products continues to deliver on your needs as it expands with the addition of NEW Overnight Diapers. Moreover, Free & Clear diapers have been redesigned with new, improved tabs for better fit while Free and Clear training pants now have an absorbent core that is made with more renewable materials.
Some pros about these new products are:
* NEW Overnight Diapers are absorbent enough to keep your baby and bedding dry through the night or during prolonged travel
* Free & Clear diapers have improved more flexible tabs that provide even better fit
* Free & Clear training pants have an absorbent core made with more renewable, plant-based materials. They also feature stretchy, tear away side panels for a better fit and added convenience, as well as inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection
* Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby care products do not contain chlorine, fragrance, petroleum-based lotions or latex, and all Free & Clear products are also hypo-allergenic
* Starting March 2, you can register for a free The Lorax scrapbook with the purchase of any three Free & Clear diaper products, until supplies last
I personally adore Seventh Generation diapers, in fact they are all I will use on my children when they aren’t wearing cloth. I was given the opportunity to try the new Free and Clear diapers with improved softer tabs and better fit and was very happy with the results. My son is 14 months and he’s a very energetic and active little boy (running, climbing, and always on the go), these diapers are totally designed to prevent any leakage and I am pleased that we’ve had no negative issues at all. In fact, these diapers are all I will use other than cloth because they are great for the environment and for my son who has very sensitive skin.
Seventh Generation Diapers prize pack:
One package of new Seventh Generation Free & Clear
diaper product & A copy of Dr. Seuss’s The Lorax storybook