Archive for May 13th, 2011
I’ve been planning lots of fun things to do with my daughter this Summer! She’s getting older and being able to engage with my help into the world of arts and crafts! It’s brings me a lot of joy to see how happy it makes it her to try new things and to see what works best for her. There’s really no right or wrong when it comes to art so I welcome all sorts of crafty activities to do each week. Plus with a new baby brother around it’s really important for she and I to have something to do together that’s just for us!
I was pretty excited when Gourmet Gift Baskets gave me the opportunity to choose one of their Care Packages to review. I had recently browsed around their site and was pretty pleased to see that they offered something other than baskets full of tea, coffee, or snacks… not that there’s anything wrong with that it was just awesome to see that they have something different than most gift basket sites!
The care packages that they offer are perfect for all sorts of occasions. They have baskets for the junk food fans, sports enthusiast,Glow in the Dark night time play, campers, college students, and more! The packages are all pretty awesome looking, I’m sure anyone would love to receive a special care package like these.
I was able to review a Arts & Crafts Care Package from Gourmet Gift Baskets. There are so many activities and the basket in my opinion is perfect for either a boy or girl ages three and up. I would even say that the care package has enough supplies to divvy up between multiple kids!
The Arts & Craft Care Package includes:
- Mega Critter Organizer with Neon Beads,
- Alphabet Bead Bracelet Kit with Pastel Heart Beads
- Design-A-Mug Velvet – 3 Designs
- Scribble Pad of Paper
- Fine Point Washable Markers
- Journal (60 pages) with Foamies Cover and Spiral Binding
- 3-D Bug Sticker Shapes
- Dream Catcher
- Bendable PVC Pencil
- Pencil Sharpener
I plan on incorperating this care package into the weeks of Summer a head. We did get a jump start on that and worked on the Design-A-Mug project last week. My daughter loved it and did a fantastic job in creating a great gift for her Daddy for Father’s Day.
I would encourage you to check out Gourmet Gift Baskets for all your gift basket or care package needs. They seriously make giving the perfect gift that much easier!
How would you like to win your very own Arts & Crafts Care Package? (RTV 39.99)
To Enter: Visit the Care Package section and let me know another package that you’d love to gift or personally receive! US and Canada only.
1. Blog this giveaway, link back to this post. (2 extra)
2. Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
3. Post this giveaway on a Giveaway Linky/Site and let me know where!
4. Email a friend(s) about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
5. Subscribe to my blog by RSS or E-mail (Feed Burner) and let me know!
6. Become a Facebook Fan of Connected2Christ and leave me a comment there letting me know you are coming from this giveaway.
7. “Like” (become a fan) of GGB Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/GourmetGiftBaskets.
8. Follow GGB on Twitter, http://twitter.com/gmtgiftbaskets.
Giveaway running till 06/01/11 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant.
DISCLAIMER: My thoughts are mine own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway or review other than the sample above mentioned.