Archive for October 5th, 2010
It’s getting to be that time of the year when the Holidays seem to sneak up on you and you are finding yourself in need to start shopping for those one-of-a-kind Holiday Cards to send out to your family and friends.
I’m about in my third trimester of pregnancy with my second child and I can see my pace slowing and finding my brain functioning less in remembering in my tiredness. Those that know me personally will tell you that I like to try to be prepared in all areas of my life. And with that being said, it shouldn’t surprise you that on the first October, I ordered my 2010 Christmas Cards.
I like making my Christmas cards personal so I usually opt for Christmas Photo Cards. And over at CardsDirect.com they have a huge selection of Photo Cards among many other types for the personal taste of everyone! I just loved how my cards came out this year thank to Cards Direct!
After browsing the huge selection of personalized greeting cards for business or personal use at Cards Direct, I’m totally going to be stopping by and checking out their Baby Announcements after the arrival of my son in January!
One if my readers will win twenty-five cards (up to a $50 value!)
To enter to win, explore the cards via the links I included above and come back here and tell me a type of card you’d like to order. (Required entry)
1. Blog this giveaway, link back to this post. (2 extra)
2. Follow me on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
3. Post this giveaway on a Giveaway Linky/Site and let me know where!
4. Email a friend(s) about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
5. Subscribe to my blog by RSS or E-mail (Feed Burner) and let me know!
6. Become a Facebook Fan of Connected2Christ and leave me a comment there letting me know you are coming from this giveaway.
Giveaway running till 10/31/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email.
Disclaimer: I was sent 50 cards from Cards Direct to facilitate in this review. The opinions expressed above are solely my own and yours may differ. Receiving a product will NEVER influence what I write in any review.