Posts Tagged ‘arm warmers’
If I had known how fantastic Baby Legs were months ago, I would have started using them a lot sooner! I’m very thankful for the review opportunity to share how useful and much needed these leg warmers really are to others as well as for myself!
How Baby Leg Warmers came to be…
“Nicole Donnelly, then a stay-at-home mom, created BabyLegs to keep her dear daughter, Sara’s, little legs warm, while she was diaper free to allow bad rashes to heal. This impromptu invention not only allowed Sara’s rash to heal, but also protected her from many elements, made diaper changes quick and easy, kept her knees protected while crawling, and provided sun protection. Beyond all of these benefits, the leg warmers were also very fashionable. After numerous inquiries from other moms about where Donnelly found the little leg warmers, she began selling her invention out of a diaper bag, and the popularity of BabyLegs spread quickly…”
Baby Legs aren’t incredibly complicated in the least bit, slip them on arms or legs and you are ready to go! Baby Legs are sort of like tights but they don’t cover feet and they don’t cover your child’s diaper either, and with this simple design the ease of use is so genius!
I’m going to list all of the great things about Baby Legs that I’ve discovered myself and through other moms!
- One Size fits Most! Can be worn on legs from ages 0-10 years old! I even wear them on my arms!
- Makes Diaper Changes easy - I love that my daughter can wear these without the hassle of dealing with tights that cover her whole diaper.
- Makes potty training easier! I love the fact that my daughter can run around in these and there’s less of a mess when accidents do occur, where as I washing a lot of laundry when she was wearing tights and pants to keep her warm.
- Protection for crawlers -Keeps babies from getting rug burn or hurting their knees on hard surfaces!
- Versatile Fashion for both boys, girls, and adults- There is a huge selection of patterns and styles perfect for both boys and girls! I could look over the selection for hours and have the hardest time deciding what to get! You can wear these on both your arms and legs and I love that there is fine selection color rather than the pastels you always see out there!
- Keep wearers warm- My daughter is tiny and looses body heat pretty quickly. I had her in other tights and leggings but they weren’t cutting it. It wasn’t until I purchased some of the super soft Baby Legs that she no longer was cold to the touch. If it’s warm enough out, she’ll just wear her Baby Legs but if there’s an extra chill in the air, I put these under her pants as well as on her arms and she’s stays toasty, warm, and comfortable.
- Protection from the Sun - These are the perfect lightweight solution to help keep baby from getting burned in the sun!
- On the Go- These are perfect for on the go, they are so small together that they can be thrown into the diaper bag and ready for you to grab as soon as you may need them!
- Affordable – Not everyone might agree with me on the price of Baby Legs being around 12.00 each but after you see the quality and know your child can continue wearing these for quiet sometime, you won’t think twice about purchasing them…I know I didn’t.
I would not hesitate to recommend Baby Legs to anyone! After I received a review sample from Baby Legs I went out and bought six more pairs. There is nothing I don’t like about them! They’ve stood up to wash after wash still looking great!
You can find a great selection to choose from that range in a number of prices from six dollars to fifteen to a three pack for thirty.
They just added a fantastic new spring collection that is worth not missing out on! For new subscribers on their site, you can receive 10% off an order for signing up and there are also some super specials which I personally took advantage such as…
* Buy 1 pair of SuperSoft leg warmers and get another pair FREE. Code: SuperSoft
* Buy any 4 pairs of SALE leg warmers and get 2 pairs of SuperSoft leg warmers FREE.
* Buy any 6 pairs of SALE leg warmers and get 3 pairs of SuperSoft leg warmers FREE. Code: SuperSoftest
Baby Legs is offering one of my readers a 10.00 gift card to their store!
To Enter: Visit Baby Legs and let me know what pair you may get if you win!
1. Add me to your blogroll or add my button.
2. Blog it, link back to this post. (2 extra)
3. Favorite my blog on Technorati
4. Subscribe by email/RSS. (2 extra)
5. Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
6. Email a friend about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
RT: Win a $10.00 GC to Baby Legs 02/27 @erinlowmaster (add url)
This Giveaway is only open to U.S and Canada
Giveaway running till 02/27/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant.
Disclaimer: I was sent a pair of pink sorbet Baby Legs for review. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.