An update on my daughter’s blog- “Two Year Pediatric Visit”.
Tot Yoga is the first video to focus on yoga for children between 10 months and 3 years old. The video encourages safe and nurturing physical activity to improve the parent-toddler relationship by increasing exercise and reducing stress. TOT YOGA is the innovation of Khadi Madama, a Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT) and an IAYT, Yoga Therapist who is a pioneer in the field of applied therapeutic yoga.
I believe this is a fantastic DVD program to encourage bonding between you and your child in sharing and teaching the importance of exercise in your day to day life! This program will increase strength and flexibility, reduce stress and calm restlessness, and improve fine motor skills in your child!
The video features three distinct sections.
1. Toddlers Teach Yoga – parents learn to mimic children’s movements to do simple stretching and strengthening poses
2. Parents Teach Yoga – parents learn how to engage a child between the ages of 10 months and 3 years in focused and relaxing playtime exercise
3. Parent Yoga – parents follow a simple routine of strengthening and stretching poses intended to reduce stress and increase strength and flexibility
Simply Re-Gift It TM LLC designs and manufactures patent-pending, eco-friendly concept gift bags called the Friendship Gift Bag TM. They are the first actual gift bags that integrate web interactive media with traditional stationery products. Simply Re-Gift It encourages creativity and tracks the gift-giving journey with internet security.
This new and exciting product allows all friends to DESIGN IT, TRACK IT & RE-GIFT IT. Friends create one-of-a-kind works of art or write a message on the gift bag, then register, re-gift & track the gift bag on its journey. When the journey is complete – the fun is not over yet!
Each Friendship Gift Bag is designed with a unique registration number that only the bag owner and all participating friends can use. Customized keepsake items can be purchased on the Simply Re-Gift It companies’ website after each journey is completed, thus encouraging more creativity.
Simply Re-Gift It LLC took a simple, practical and NOT-SO accepted concept of RE-USING and RE-GIFTING fine-quality gift bags and made it legitimate.
We welcome the idea and think highly of the company that decided to make gift giving a little bit greener! Each of the bags are 10 x 13 x 5 in size, made with heavy weight paper meaning the bag is durable, each bag is unique with registration code, and they come in a variety of styles from sports to birthday each only costing 7.95!
Visit their site here for more information: http://www.simplyregiftit.com/
Disclaimer: I was sent a product to review from Simply Re-Gift through Chic Exces. This review is 100% my opinion and has not been edited or reviewed by anyone. I was not compensated in any other way for this product review.
By Robert Wolgemuth / Thomas Nelson
If you are stumped as to what you are going to get your Dad or your children’s father for Father’s Day this year, you might want to check out the Dad’s Bible: The Father’s Plan! I was given the opportunity to review this Bible through Book Sneeze and I must say it’s a great gift!
This hardcover Bible is put together wonderfully and offers so much information in means to encourage and uplift men of all ages whom are looking to become the men and father’s God has created and lead them to be.
- Walking in Authority – 100 articles on how dads should walk in the authority God has entrusted to them
- Godly Character – 100 articles designed to teach and challenge
- Passing it on- 50 articles about igniting the faith of the next generation
- Dads in the Bible (30)- a look at the lessons taught by biblical fathers
- Building your Children – 7 articles about nurturing and developing the potential in your children
- Insight- 250 articles giving practical, biblical answers to life situations
- Question and answer section- how to answer the hard questions
- Topical Index
- Presentation page
After learning about this Bible, I also learned there is a perfect companion the Mom’s Bible, in which I am totally going to look into to purchase for myself. This Bible retails price is $29.99 and is a real steal if you ask me! I know my husband will love this Bible and I can’t wait to give it to him on Father’s Day.
Disclaimer: I received a copy of the Dad’s Bible: The Father’s Plan for free to review for Book Sneeze.(Thomas Nelson)