I was tagged by Carrie over at Raising World Changes. I haven’t done a meme in awhile so this will be fun!
Here is a list of my 6 unspectacular quirks:
1. I sometimes am to quiet and don’t voice my opinion enough ( though that may be a good thing…lol)
2. I have on obsessive compulsive designing disorder… once I start a project, I don’t want to budge till it’s finished.
3. I tend to bottle things up and then sometimes blow up later.. though I have gotten so much better about this… praise the Lord.
4. I know how to shop for others but when it comes to me I could use a little work!
5. I sometimes try to find excuses to not participate in things though in the long run I really enjoy doing them… darn for always trying to be a homebody
6. Another quirk? I have a habit of nibbling on pens, pencils, whatever when I am working …. 😛 That’s more a very bad habit!
I’m supposed to send this out and challenge others to do the same and list out some quirks so we can all get to know each other better. Or maybe laugh at one another…Here is a list of some blog friend!
Thtee Princesses and a Prince
I was Tagged by Raising World Changers!
Here are the rules when you get tagged:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Okay I maybe got 3 hours of sleep last night! Hey, that’s being a Mom. I just think Melody wasn’t ready for bed yet or something. She wasn’t very happy so we ended up on the couch so Daddy could sleep. I ponder how today and tomorrow will be. My husband plans on having company over tomorrow. If tomorrow was today, that wouldnt’ be happening. I hope to kick back later and watch the Olmypics opening show probably with my daughter since my husband will either be writing or playing Second Life. I’ll write more later after I get back from the Hypothyroidism Specialist for my daughter.
I just upgraded both of my wordpress blogs to version 2.6 and I am liking the new features! The recently added Press This link will be great for when I want to share something on the fly! I like how there is now a word count located to my right. That will save me having to write my payperpost stuff in WORD. I also like how I can preview my layout before making it public. Yay for the great updates!