Each pair is packaged in a reusable jute bag!
Melody putting on her Scooter Bees Shoes
I’ve seen no other shoes for infants and toddlers like the ones offered from ScooterBees. These adorable little shoes are not only uniqe in the way each pair tells a story but they are eco-friendly too!
Scooter Bees soft-soled shoes are uniquely made as they have your children in mind. Each pair is designed to fit the shape, size, width, and thickness of their wearers. How ingenious of an idea because no two little feet are alike!
This slip proof bottoms of these shoes are an added bonus for new walkers or climbers. My daughter is climbing over and up everything! As much as I don’t want my daughter climbing, I’d rather her wear a slip proof pair of shoes than to take a nasty spill on her climbing adventures.
Like I mentioned before, each pair of shoes tells a story. I received the growing butterfly rose colored Scooter Bees. The pair I received has different images on each flap telling the story of a caterpillar to butterfly. It’s fun that I can explain to my daughter how a caterpillar become a butterfly. Who would have thought shoes could be so educational! I think it’s pretty neat that I can switch around the images so my daughter can wear different variations of the story everyday.
These shoes are easy to wash, just toss them in wash on a gentle cycle, and machine-dry with low to medium heat setting. Another neat feature of these shoes is that most liquid spills “bead up” on the fabric surface due to Sensuede’s resistance to spills and stains. Pat and remove the stains with a cloth soaked in mild soap or detergent, followed with a damp cloth to remove any excess soap.
Slip Proof bottom
ScooterBees eco-friendly shoes are helping the environment in themselves, but they are also committed in helping to make the world a better place. With every ScooterBees purchase, a tree is planted in the most urgent regions around the world to alleviate soil degradation and land mismanagement.
Buy it: Find out more about Scooter Bees at http://www.scooterbees.com/.
I was given the two following awards from my friend Lindsey over at Kindred Spirit’s Thoughts! Thank you!
Once you receive this award, you have to share 7 Awe-Summm things about yourself and then pass it on to 7 others. So, here goes…7 Awe-Summm things about me…probably more than you ever wanted to know.
- I’m a self taught free lance Graphic Designer – I do work here and there and am also a big part of Christian Shirts and Virtuous Planet ( top of the line christian t-shirt companies)!
- I’m wonderful with children – I know how to play with kids and be on their levels no matter what personality the child has. I always find a certain way to connect. ( My mom often wishes her other daughters were as a good of a helper/baby sitters as me…lol)
- I’m adventurous – I’m willing to get up and go at the drop of the pin. I love exploring new places and learning new things.
- I’m pretty good at reviewing products– I’ve only started reviewing products since February and have written over 150 reviews.
- I worship the most wonderful God– Words can’t express my feelings for my abba. ( this one is at the top of the list btw)
- I’m a great video gamer! – That’s right from the nintendo, sega, 3do, playstations, and more look out! If you challenge me, you’ll be up a challenge.
- I’ve got a wonderful family!(Wow, what girl God has created?… I decided to do no more than 7 because rules are rules…lol…like I didn’t list all the crafts I am good at and my cooking and my…jk!)This is what you do to accept the award: Remind yourself you are a good mom and list seven things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you. These are the things to remind yourself everyday that you Rock!
1. I love that my daughter Melody is so independent and incredibly sweet.
2. Although Melody is getting into everything (climbing…early walker), she shows that she loves adventure like her mommy!
3. I love how Melody helps with the daily chores already! She loves to help me unload the dishwasher!
4. I love that my daughter is so flexible. We could be out till 11pm with her and she’s perfectly fine and doesn’t melt down if she’s tired.
5. I love my daughter’s interests in reading and books. She recognizes lots of pictures now and says the word to go along. 🙂 ( can’t wait to introduce crayons!)
6. I like how when I am having a bad day, her smile cheers me back up.
7. I love how she inspires me to do what I do best 🙂
Okay time to nominate some other mommies out there!
I have to nominate my own mom @gahome2mom
My good friend @finamoon
My mother in law @beckylowmaster
My oldest sister @lovingheartmommy
At 13 nearly 14 months old, my daughter still drools but not quite as much as when she had three teeth coming in at once. I can remember it like it was yesterday, she was constantly drooling on everything including me! Was she cranky? I actually have lucked out with her. She gnawed on everything with little complaining about her pearly whites breaking through. That’s my girl! She was pretty happy kind of like the sweet design on her latest shirt from The Trendy Tadpole.
The Trendy Tadpole is a fun company that specializes in cute and trendy designs for kids as well as a few for adults. Do you want a short sleeve shirt or how about a long sleeved shirt since the fall and winter is soon approaching? No problem, they’ve got you covered.
A few my personal favorite tees from there collection of nearly 40 designs are the Japanese Elephants, Poop Deck, and Oopsy ( because we all know that accidents happen!).
I’ve washed my daughters shirt several time and it still looks brand new! There’s no sign of wear and tear in the least bit.
Buy it: Check these great tees out for yourself at: http://www.thetrendytadpole.com/ & if you Blog about Trendy Tadpole, you’ll receive a free shirt!
Special: Use promo code wholesale for 50% off!
As I am growing older, I’m paying attention even more to my posture. I recall when I was growing up my mom always told me to sit up straight and not to slouch. As a kid I didn’t pay too much attention to her advice but really, what kid does when it comes to lounging around? I now (as hard as it may seem sometimes) am trying my best to sit up straight and not to slouch as it’s no good for my posture and does my aging body no good in the least bit.
I discovered a product a few weeks ago called the WondaWedge. This fantastic product is an inflatable wedge then encourages proper posture and amazing back support whether you be at home, the beach, or out camping! The possibilities of indoor and outdoor use of this wedge are really endless!
The Wonda Wedge basically is inflatable pillow with permanently attached mat. The mat attached to the pillow gives you a clean place to sit on various surfaces such as grass, sand to name a few. The mat also helps to keep the wedge in one place.
I was sent a Wonda Wedge, green in color to review. I like to read in bed but never seemed to get comfortable! I was always pushing and pulling pillows behind my head and back trying to find a position that suited me, but despite my hard efforts I was never completely satisfied. This was until I tried out the Wonda Wedge!
It was very easy to inflate. It took no time to blow up, maybe 3-5 minutes tops without using a pump. An added bonus is that the wedge has several different variations of positions to use to your liking. You can even add more or less air to suit your own personal comfort level.
I’ve been nothing but pleased with my Wonda Wedge’s performance. It’s been great to use for me when reading in bed, lounging in the living room, and nursing my daughter! I can’t wait to take it with us to the beach this summer!
Buy it: How would you like to purchase your own for only $24.00? Visit http://www.wondawedge.com/ and be sure to use the code “FS” for free shipping (8/31/09)!
Over at A Kindred Spirit’s Thoughts, she’s giving away The Safe Sippy 2 ! This giveaway ends August 12th! Be sure to check it out for your chance to win a sippy in your choice of the available colors!
Don’t miss out on your chance to when any crochet item of your choice!
via The Lawellin Family: Simply J Crochet Giveaway