Ready to Ship! **SIZE 0-3 months** Autumn Flame Beanie Hat. 14.95 + free shipping. Can be made in a variety of sizes from baby to adult. If interested in purchasing a hat, e-mail me at erinlowmaster at gmail dot com and we’ll work out all the details. All sales are final and No return allowed.Thank you.
Multicolored Berry Knit Flap Over Purse | Measures 8 inches wide and 10 inches tall with a 20 inch handle drop. Yarn is a Trendy Fashion Wool, Acrylic, and Nylon blend. Asking 40.00 with 5.00 for shipping. Can make this bag in variety of colors. Check out the selection of colors here. If interested in purchasing a bag, e-mail me at erinlowmaster at gmail dot com and we’ll work out all the details.
Use Coupon code: RETMENOTAP197 for Free Shipping on Orders over $50. Ends 7/15/2011.
Also note that all yarn is 3o% off! Now’s the time to stock up if you knit or crochet!
Also be sure to sign up for their newsletters and mailing list for great discounts and coupons!
- A Knifty Knitter loom which can be found in the Knifty Knitter Round Loom Set though you can also purchase it separately. I used the red loom for this tutorial.
- Any yarn works but I used one strand of Charisma Brown and the weight is 5.
I’ve also done it with 2 strands of thinner yarn.
- Knifty Knitter Hook tool
- Crochet Hook
- Plastic Needle or Metal Needle ( I prefer metal)
- Chain Cast On 10 pegs. You can use your knifty knitter or crochet hook. I find the crochet hook easier.
- E-wrap knit four rows onto the 10 casted pegs.
- Gather Bind Off. To do this, you’ll need to bring the first loop over to the second peg and knit over. Continue doing this with the remaining loops…2 over 3, 4 over 5, 6 over 7, 8 over 9, 9 over 10…
- Cut working yarn and leave a long enough tail to for sewing and pull that piece through the last remaining loop on the peg. This would be the 10th loop.
- Repeat step 1-4 and make another ear and sew the two wrong sides together! Or you can sew it differently together to get a different look.
- Repeat steps 1-5 two make one more ear!
- Attach both to any hat you desire!
- Take lots of picture of your completed work!
- Share this Tutorial with others via Twitter, Facebook, and more!
- Please feel free to post picture links to your “animal eared” projects!
I worked on these little guys over the weekend. Special thanks to Guppy Girl for the pattern!
My kids love these and they are such fun to make! I’m sure there’s going to more turtles in our home in the future.
And while learning how to make these guys, I tackled and successfully learned how to do the the draw string cast on! Now I’ll be able to play around and make more fun friends a lot easier on my looms. Speaking of which, I’m going to be starting on a teddy bear in the next few days if time and children permit!