The coffee that has recently perked my interests and pleased my taste buds is no other than Gevalia Kaffe which is much more than your average ‘cup of joe.’ This coffee is rich in flavor and offers an exquisitely rich and smooth taste. I really enjoy that the coffee doesn’t have a bitter before or after taste. The coffee isn’t overly strong and it smells divine. I even got sent a nice Gevalia Kaffe branded coffee mug to try out the coffee!
I learned recently that in Sweden, citizens drink more coffee that almost anywhere else in the world and that Gevalia is their preferred brand. It’s also the official coffee of the Swedish Royal Court! And after drinking it, I can totally see why! Gevalia is high quality coffee that has been around for more than over 150 years!
I’m so excited to share that previously available online only, Gevalia is now offering its top-ten varieties in U.S. coffee supermarket aisles nationwide in 10 varieties, including roast and ground, whole bean, flavored and decaffeinated varieties! I am definitely going to be checking out my local Safeway store when I run out of my House and French Roast blend from Gevalia Kaffe!
Flavors Currently Offered and Available Nationwide…
- Gevalia Traditional Roast (ground and whole bean): Gevalia Traditional Roast provides a perfectly balanced taste every time. Our most beloved blend – made of choice, mountain-grown Arabica beans – this coffee has a distinctive body and flavor with a lighter intensity. (Medium Roast).
- Gevalia House Blend:A Gevalia favorite, House Blend is a robust yet never bitter coffee. This roast has a captivating aroma that is only matched by its exceptional flavor. (Medium/Dark Roast).
- Gevalia House Blend Decaf : Delivering the same rich, never bitter flavor, House Blend Decaf has the same robust taste without all the caffeine. (Medium/Dark Roast).
- Gevalia French Roast (ground and whole bean):Gevalia French Roast is a coffee of impressive richness and dimension, expertly crafted from prized Arabica beans grown in Colombia and Brazil. Hints of aromatic smoke give this dark-roasted French Roast blend an intense, yet uniquely satisfying flavor. (Dark Roast).
- Gevalia Colombia: Grown high in the Colombian Andes, these beans produce a rich, bright and well-bodied Colombian coffee. This single origin classic is world-renowned, which is why we have sourced these beans for decades. (Medium Roast).
- Gevalia Espresso Roast:Gevalia Espresso Roast is made of premium, mountain-grown Arabica beans from East Africa and Central and South America. This roast is bold and full-bodied with a hint of caramel undertones. (Dark Roast).
- Gevalia Vanilla: This rich blend with vanilla flavor notes is crafted from choice mountain-grown Arabica beans, then roasted for exceptional body and flavor. GevaliaVanilla is a flavorful and balanced experience with a heavenly aroma.
- Gevalia Chocolate Mocha: Gevalia Chocolate Mocha allows you to indulge your passion for decadent flavor. Rich, velvety chocolate flavor is blended with mountain-grown Arabica beans for a sweetly satisfying experience.
I’ve been trying the coffee I was sent to sample in a number of ways. It’s great as is obviously but I often like to add whipped cream, sugar, a dash of cinnamon, and sometimes even a bit of chocolate to make it even more special! I found the coffee great for the morning pick me up and also a nice beverage to go with that after dinner dessert. I think for about $8.00 for a 12 oz bag of coffee is a pretty darn good deal for a coffee that taste as good as this one!
I’m excited to share an awesome Gevalia Kaffe prize pack to one of my winners!
(1) sample of the House Blend fromGevalia Kaffe
(1) sample of the French Roast Blend from Gevalia Kaffe
A Gevalia Kaffe branded coffee mug
I was not compensated in any other way for this product review. I was provided a gift pack through Kraft and My Blog Spark for my opinions.