When ever it gets chilly it’s best to bundle up whether around the house or when heading out to keep from catching colds! You can ask anyone and personally find out that my daughter is never without her sock hats or scarves when leaving home. My own and my daughter’s favorite set came from Custom Knits for Babya mom business I featured on my blog last autumn.
I’m currently 29 weeks pregnant and I’ll be having my baby boy in coolest months of winter. I’ve personally been on the look out for several items to keep him bundled up and warm because unfortunately we are going to have brave the elements during that time. I knew right away that Custom Knits for Baby would have the perfect solution to keep our little man warm, cuddly, and comfortable during the winter season.
Through the fine selection of knitted attire found at Custom Knits for Baby. you’ll find adorable scarves, gloves, hats, cardigans, sweaters, and many other products available in all sorts of styles and colors! Note that many items range in sizes from preemie to adult. All products are made 100% in the USA!
I was given the opportunity to review a Personalized Hat and Sweater Set for my son Owen! We choose to go with this particular set in a baby blue color.This set made exceptionally well and will keep my son nice and warm all winter long! His first sweater with the O monogrammed and the hat with his name will make a wonderful keepsake items for years to come. A great place to check for one of kind personal baby gifts, no doubt.
If you are looking for a custom made gift that would be ever so personal and special this holiday season or for any other time, I encourage you to check this company out. With every purchase, gift wrapping is free! Your gift will be beautifully wrapped in gender appropriate paper and bow, and a free occasion appropriate gift card with your personalized message.
Custom Knits for Baby has generously offered two of my readers any Hat of their choice! Giveaway is open to USA and Canada.
To Enter: Visit the Hat section and let me know which hat you would choose if you won and who it would be for! (up to $26.95)
1. Blog this giveaway, link back to this post. (2 extra)
2. Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
3. Post this giveaway on a Giveaway Linky/Site and let me know where!
4. Email a friend(s) about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
5. Subscribe to my blog by RSS or E-mail (Feed Burner) and let me know!
6. Become a Facebook Fan of Connected2Christ and leave me a comment there letting me know you are coming from this giveaway.Giveaway running till 11/14/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant. USA & Canada only.
DISCLAIMER: My thoughts are mine own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway or review other than the sample above mentioned.