A few weeks ago, I blogged about my opportunity coming up to review a product from My Precious Kid® – Child Safety Products & Baby Gear and today I’m happily writing my experience and thoughts on the product I was so graciously able to select from their shop.
As a cloth diapering mom, I remember trying to figure it all out on my own in the beginning. I personally had no idea what was what, what I should have on hand, or how I even should properly care for my diapers. All I knew is cloth diapers were better for the environment, better for my child, and easy on the pocket book in the long run of things.
If you are a cloth diapering mother like myself or looking into cloth diapering, you’ll be excited or will come to be excited to learn that I choose to review a “Wee Huggers Laundy Bag” from My Precious Kid’s variety of cloth diapering products!
Wet bags first and foremost are must for anyone looking to cloth diaper their child. You totally need somewhere to put those diapers after your child does their business before actual wash day. I have used several different types of wet bags and so far, I’ve been the most impressed with this one! I’m going to list why I like this wet bag so much…
- Due to it’s large size, it can hold up to 24 diapers – Exactly what you’ll want, especially if you are cloth diapering a child that goes through many diapers per day.
- It’s made with Waterproof PUL, quality designer cotton, and available in many cute patterns!
- I can easily hang it from a doorknob or hook
- The included Wee Be Gone Patch sewn inside absorbs many undesirable smells.
- I can throw this bag in the wash along with my diapers with no worries of it coming out destroyed.
- It’s reusable long after diapering your child. It would be great for a trip to the pool, gym, or great to even use as carry all bag because as parents we always need to have stuff packed along side us for our kids.
I’m glad My Precious Kid is offering many great products from those interested or for those that already are cloth diapering their children. If you’ve been searching around for cloth diapers, you might notice like myself that My Precious Kid actually offers some of their diapers cheaper than many other places online! I’ll definitely be checking there again. I’ve heard a lot of good things about many of the products and brands just recently listed on My Precious Kid® and I love that they have great descriptions on each product unlike other stores I’ve seen online.
If you are looking to order from My Precious Kid® know they have many shipping options, and their check out process if pretty simple. They accept many payment options including Paypal.
My Precious Kid® is offering one of my readers a $25.00 gift certificate to their store! *USA Only*
To Enter: Visit My Precious Kid® and let me know what you might spend the gift certificate on if you won!
1. Blog this giveaway, link back to this post. (2 extra)
2. Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
3. Follow on Twitter @MyPreciousKid
4. Post this giveaway on a Giveaway Linky/Site and let me know where!
5. Email a friend(s) about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
6. Subscribe to my blog by RSS or E-mail (Feed Burner) and let me know!
7. Become a Facebook Fan of Connected2Christ and leave me a comment there letting me know you are coming from this giveaway.
8. Become a Facebook Fan of My Precious Kid and leave me a comment there letting them know you are coming from Connected2Christ.
Giveaway running till 10/23/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant. Open to USA only.
I received this product free of charge for review on my blog. No other compensation was received. The views and opinions are my own and were not influenced in any way.