When I first heard about Bashful Bump Bodysuits, I was intriguied. Bodysuits for pregnant ladies? What a concept! I honestly would have never put the two together but I am glad someone did!
Bashful Bump offers four different designs of bodysuits for expecting mothers. If you browse their site, you’ll find the camisole, cap sleeve, tank top, and three-quarter sleeve. Each design perfect in it’s own way to fit the needs and styles of if it’s wearer. They are also available in two different colors and seat styles.
I am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my second child and I was given the opportunity to review a bodysuit from Bashful Bump of my choice. I choose to go with the three quarter sleeve body suit since the remainder of my pregnancy will be going through some of the coolest months here in Oregon. I am usually always cold more coverage for me is a plus.
I was extremely happy to add this body suit to my maternity wardrobe, especially since a lot of the clothes I wore during the final days of my first pregnancy are no longer fitting me! I honestly thought I could get away scotch free without any worry of my shirts riding up revealing my back and stomach but alas, not the case.
I love the Bashful Bump Bodysuit I was sent! It’s extremely comfortable and very easy to put on! It has a built in bra which is nice and great if you are doing pregnancy work outs and yoga. You simply slip this over your head and snap at the lower belly tail area. I can wear this suit paired with jeans or a skirt! I also can simply wear this bodysuit under other clothes for layering purposes too! There’s a really cute ruching on the sides which adds more stylish appeal! There’s no doubt that I’ll be able to wear this suit all the way through my pregnancy with no worry of exposing myself!!
I highly recommend checking out Bashful Bump Bodysuit and even if you are not pregnant you should totally let your pregnant friends know about it! This is one staple item that should not be left out of any maternity wardrobe!
One winner receives ONE Bashful Bump bodysuit of their choice.
To Enter: Visit Bashful Bump and let us know which bodysuit is your favorite–what style do you like and why?
1. Blog this giveaway, link back to this post. (2 extra)
2. Follow on Twitter @erinlowmaster & Tweet (daily entries available)
3. Post this giveaway on a Giveaway Linky/Site and let me know where!
4. Email a friend(s) about this giveaway. (Leave name of friend)
5. Subscribe to my blog by RSS or E-mail (Feed Burner) and let me know!
6. Become a Facebook Fan of Connected2Christ and leave me a comment there letting me know you are coming from this giveaway.Giveaway running till 11/04/10 . Winners will be notified shortly afterward by email. Please respond within 48 hours or you forfeit your prize to another participant. USA & Canada only.
DISCLAIMER: My thoughts are mine own opinion and have not been altered by anyone else. I did not receive any compensation for hosting this giveaway or review other than the sample above mentioned.