Archive for September 3rd, 2009
What is YoBaby Organic Meals?
YoBaby Organic Meals is a 3-in-1 combination of protein-packed yogurt, fruit and veggie purée in a single 6 oz cup. They are a convenient way for moms to ensure their babies and toddlers are getting the important trio food groups at meal time.
Each “grab-n-go cup” provides a growing toddler with more than 35% of the needed daily protein and calcium nutritional requirements in one meal to help build strong bones.
“We know getting balanced nutrition for your baby or toddler isn’t easy, since Mom’s hectic life and a picky baby or toddler can add up to one big challenge,” says Stonyfield Farm President and CE-Yo Gary Hirshberg. “So we’ve combined the YoBaby yogurt your child loves with a unique mix of tastes. They’ll love it!”
YoBaby Organic Meals come in three flavors, Pear & Green Bean, Peach & Squash, or Apple & Sweet Potato.
Why feed your baby YoBabyYogurt?
Yogurt is one of the healthiest foods you can feed your family and Stonyfield Farm declares YoBaby features only the finest, all natural and certified organic ingredients for your developing baby. It does not have any artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
Furthermore, Yobaby contains six live active cultures (more than any other leading brands) which are important to keep the intestine healthy and aids in boosting the overall immune system. They are (quoted from Stonyfield):
- L. bulgaricus
- S. thermophilus
- Lactobacillus acidophilus, which provides various health benefits in the gastrointestinal tract;
- Bifidobacteria (Bifidus), to stimulate the immune system, help prevent common digestive ailments and support healthy growth and development of the digestive tract;
- Lactobacillus casei, which enhances positive bacterial balance in the intestine;
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
Their exclusive blend of natural probiotic cultures has been determined to enhance digestive health by:
- Restoring probiotic levels in the gut after antibiotic use.
- Improving carbohydrate and protein digestion and absorption.
- Increasing all intestinal probiotic levels with regular consumption.
Yogurt is also a nutrient-dense food meaning it packs big nutritional punch in a small volume. Its perfect for children with tiny tummies, since they tend not to eat a lot at one time, making it vital to ensure they are getting the proper amounts of protein and calcium.
Tried and Tested
I was not able to try out the Yobaby Meals because they weren’t available in any of the stores around me! I was slightly saddened by this but heard that later this year, Yobaby products should be available in a lot more places.
My daughter on the other hand has tried the Yobaby Organic Yogurts and has no problem at all finishing them up! She loves them and constantly goes Mmm Yum when eating them…baby language for yummy, give me more!
I would say that from other reviews I have read that YoBaby Meals would probably be a hit in most households!
Find a store near you that carries Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Meals.
More about YoBaby Organic Yogurts
“YoBaby Organic Meals join the YoBaby line of organic yogurts available in a wide range of varieties and flavors, and now including Vitamin D and Zinc. They include YoBaby original, in six variety packs; YoBaby Plus Fruit & Cereal with DHA; YoBaby Plus Fruit & Cereal with Iron; YoBaby Simply Plain, “Baby’s First Yogurt;” and YoBaby Drinkables. Visit www.yobabyyogurt.com to learn more.”
About Stonyfield Farm
“Stonyfield Farm, celebrating its 26th year, is the world’s leading organic yogurt company. Its all natural and certified organic yogurt, smoothies, milk, cultured soy, frozen yogurt and ice cream are distributed nationally. The company advocates that healthy food can only come from a healthy planet. Its organic ingredient purchases keep over 100,000 farm acres free of toxic, persistent pesticides and chemical fertilizers that can contaminate soil, rivers and drinking water. To help reduce global warming, Stonyfield offsets all of the C02 emissions generated from its facility energy use. The company also started a nonprofit called Climate Counts (climatecounts.org) which shows people how they can help fight climate change by the way they shop and invest. Stonyfield also donates 10% of its profits to efforts that help protect and restore the Earth. For more information about Stonyfield Farm, its products and initiatives, visit www.stonyfield.com.”
Visit the Stonyfield Farm YoBaby Baby Babble blog where parents can meet, rant, and seek or give advive.
One winner will receive YoBaby prize package containing a YoBaby reusable bag, YoBaby travel bowl with lid and utensils, Eric Carle growth chart, an organic YoBaby bib, and 5 FREE YoBaby Meal coupons!
To enter the giveaway leave me a comment telling me you would like to try feeding YoBaby Meals to your toddler
* Subscriber by email. (2 extra)
* Add my button to your blog.
* Blog the contest & link to this post. (2 extra)
* Tweet & link to contest @erinlowmaster (daily entries available)
* Fan my blog on Facebook (2 extra)
* Add my blog as a favorite on Technorati (2 extra)
Tweet Sample: (Copy/Paste)
Win A YoBaby prize package- @erinlowmaster http://bit.ly/2YhDHh
This contest runs ends September 30th,2009 and is open to US and Canada only and no PO boxes, please. If a winner fails to reply within 48 hrs, a new winner will be chosen.
Ever since I learned about TSP Spices, I’ve been fan. What can I say, I fell in love with their stylish way of presenting organically delicious spices packaged in a designer tin.
I wanted to let you know that they have a new product coming out called Smart Spice. What makes this spice different than the spice offered in the designer tin is that these same great spices are offered in 4 teaspoon packets in a cardboard carton for a more affordable price.
I like Smart Spice for a number of the following reasons:
1. The first reason is the ease of storage! I can easily find a spot for these without having to rearrange my already stuffed to capacity apartment kitchen. I also can place these in my TSP Spices empty designers tins!
2. I have exactly one teaspoon of spice at the ready, which is perfect for when recipes call for it. It saves me the trouble of hunting down my ever disappearing measuring spoons.
3. I am a fan of the packaging. You have no idea how often my regular spices get moist and nearly unusable. Trying to break my spices up before cooking is never a fun task unless of course you decide that it’s a great time to take out some anger and stress.
4. It’s 100% organic! Need I say more?
5. It’s affordable!