Romantic or Not? Saturday Small Talk Six
Today’s topic is the “6 most romantic or unromantic things that have ever happened to you from MomDot.com.” You can answer this with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, 6 photos, 6 videos, etc . . .Here’s mine!
1. Romantic – When my husband writes me romantic poetry! I really enjoy when he takes the time from his busy schedule to write me something nice!
2. Not Romantic – When I have to leave him too many options and clues about what I’d like to do or have. He’s getting better now though!
3. Romantic – The wonderful thoughtful gifts my husband surprises me with. Like today he got me a very special gift of which I’ll post about later and show you.
4. Not Romantic – Our Second Wedding in Tennessee. Everything was really weird and my husband swore that there had to be cameras in our cabin so he was climbing the beams on ceiling to check.
5. Not Romantic – My husband sent me chocolate through the mail and it was melted when I got it. We can laugh about it now though.
6. Romantic – When my husband cooks me surprise dinners! He’s made some pretty awesome seafood dinners!
More from my site
Trackback from your site.